Like me, you’ve probably had to deal with coping with stress and maybe even depression before in your life.
We all know how important it is to try and reduce the stress in your life. To focus on what matters. We all know you cannot change what has already happened. Easy to say but not always easy to achieve.
Stress hormones, particularly adrenaline, is often at the heart of the matter. Often known as the “fight or flight” response hormone it is produced when the brain tells us a stressful situation has arisen. It’s this hormone that often causes us the problem. The sources of stress are, of course, unlimited.
As a result, we all suffer from stress at some point – and I mean everybody. The symptoms of stress are often different and so too are the ways to try and cope.
- Do you find yourself not being able to sleep, irritable or cannot focus at work or home?
- Are there times when you feel anxious or often feel you are in a stressful situation?
- Do you have low energy?
- How about headaches or even an irregular heartbeat?
- Do you have health problems in general?
- High blood pressure and faster heart rate can all be signs of stress, but often a more detailed diagnosis is needed. We all become experts at hiding the stress.
Coping with stress – coping with everything life throws at us.
Did you know that in 2017 alone, 6,188 people committed suicide?
Males aged 40-44 years old were the highest categories.
A staggering 75% of people never receive treatments for their disorder, stress, anxiety or depression. Many people have lost a very close friend through suicide. I want you to know every time you feel like this you should always seek help and talk to someone.
This is not something you should try and manage alone. So having a coach for life is a great way to help you cope.
This is not something you should try and manage alone. So having a coach for life is a great way to help you cope. By coaching you on how to reduce your stress, anxiety and depression I can move you to a better place.
So call or email today. I can be reached on 07984 493798 or use the contact form below
Stress management. Coping with life and stress.
As in many areas of our lives, it’s the getting started that’s often the hardest part. Emotional support is important but friends and family are not always as supportive as you might like. So let see if we can find a few useful ways of getting started.
- Identify the causes, that you feel trigger responses that are unwelcome. What is it that makes coping with life so difficult?
- Look at strategies to manage those triggers, to create new pathways to deliver a more positive outcome.
- Finding release mechanisms, such as fitness or family, which can help produce the correct chemical response for our body.
- Mindfulness for the mind and body, which has been proven to allow time for our minds to gather clarity and redirect emotions
- Acceptance & motivation, to deliver a plan going forward and the tools to take you there.
A stressful life these days could just be with the amount of social network pressure that people feel. So I can work with you to find fast ways to help you in coping with life and the stress that comes with it. Work with me on looking to reduce your level of stress and let’s make life fun again. Let’s find new ways to enjoy your life to the full.
When people look at your life, what do they see? If they were to ask you are you happy, what would you say? And if they asked you how you felt today, what would be the answer?
We’ve all been there. Some days life just smacks you right between the eyes. You can feel your stress levels starting to rise. So all the warning signs are there and you need to take back control and get your mental health back into balance.
So how do you do that, you might ask?
Stress Mangement. Finding ways to reduce stress in your life.
Well, like all journeys it starts with one insignificant step. Followed by another. So before you know it you are in a totally different place. So here are a few ideas to get your journey started and help you deal with stress.
- Physical health is important. Deep breathing has always been seen as a way of calming the mind. Could or should I look at my diet and exercise regime? Imagine yourself in 20 years time!
What can you see yourself being like and what will your health be like? If you are not looking after yourself and your diet now and feel you should, then today is the perfect day to make a change.
- Time management is an important factor. Just coping with the number of jobs we all have to do each day can be stressful. So having a good diary system and feeling on top of the workload is key. And don’t be afraid to say no if you think you don’t have time to do something.
- So what would it be like if you went to work and things were just great? Everyone got on well together and the level of work was just right. Well sometimes life is just not like that, so you should be ready for it.
So you can start by talking to those people causing you the stress. Just starting the journey is a very important factor here. So start to share your problems with a friend or partner.
How are you coping with life? The little things really matter.
The day has ended and that bottle in the fridge needs drinking, right? Mmmm – maybe not. Remember, you have to look after yourself and equally important, your body too. No one in the history of the world has ever found the answer in a bottle.
Try and take a break whenever you can. The benefits of a short walk in the fresh air are enormous. It gives you a chance to refuel your “batteries”. Stuck indoors all day in artificial light does no one any favours so grab any opportunity you can to get outside.
Relieve stress. Help with stress and coping with life in general.
It’s not going to be easy, so I’m not going to tell you it is. However, working with me to find ways to cope with or reduce your stress will be well worth it.
What would it be like if I could help find those coping strategies for you?
How would you feel if we reduce the toxic input that causes the triggers? Mmmmm – probably a lot better.
So if you make that call today you can start to listen to only what you want to hear, to reduce all that internal noise.
Book your free consultation with me or call me today on 07984 493798, so you can begin to reduce stress in your life.
Remember, there are lots of resources that can help. You may also find that a look at these charities will give you inspiration as well.